Copy of Choosing and buying healthy chickens
ONLINE CLASS - Choosing and buying healthy chickens
This class is Module 1 of my online course and coaching program, A-Z Natural Chicken Care. You can choose to attend this class separately, or receive all of the July-October classes (live + recordings) PLUS 12 months' group coaching support PLUS other bonuses when you join A-Z Natural Chicken Care with me, chicken consultant and educator, Elise McNamara. Doors open on 30 June 2022. Get on the waitlist here - www.chickencoach.com/ecourse
Thursday 7 July 2022
A recording will be sent out after the event and available for 7 days
ABOUT THE CLASS
So, you want to get started with backyard chickens, or perhaps you're looking to move to buy healthy, pure breed pullets or hens. You may even want to look at a rare breed, or show birds.
But of course, you want chooks that are healthy, right? If you're trying to choose and buy backyard chickens and connect with reputable breeders, this class is for you.
- Qualities to consider in a breed
- Pros and cons of buying younger or older birds
- Choosing the right breed for you
- Finding and buying healthy pullets and hens
- How to buy show-quality birds (if that's your thing!)
- Questions to ask a breeder before you buy
- How to tell if a breeder is reputable
- Elise’s top 8 backyard chicken breeds
- Know what to look for when purchasing birds
HOW LONG IS THE CLASS
The webinar will run for 40 mins, plus 20 minutes Q+A.
Send me an email - email@example.com