Looking for a safe and natural treatment for chicken lice and mites that actually works?
Natural Vet Co Feather & Skin Poultry Powder is 100% natural powder used for lice and mites in your poultry. It's the only Australian made, veterinarian formulated natural product that does not contain Rotenone.
- Veterinarian Formulated by Australian Avian Veterinarian, Dr Grant Richards
- Trusted and used by Australian vets
- Trusted and used by certified organic farmers across Australia
- Suitable for all poultry and birds
- Chemical Free
- Rotenone Free
- DE Free
- No withholding period for eggs or meat.
How to use
1. Shake well to combine and loosen ingredients prior to use
2. To apply, sprinkle 2 tablespoons per hen, less can be used for smaller birds. Part the feathers and apply to the skin and base of the feathers; this is more effective than coating feathers.
3. Rub the powder into the skin and around the base of feather using your finger tips. Parasites will move away from treated areas, so it's important to treat the whole bird. Repeating treatment after 7 days is recommended.
See www.naturalvetco.com.au/video for a video demonstration.
When and how often to use
If parasites are detected on birds 48 hours after treatment, re-apply. Natural Vet Co Feather & Skin Poultry Powder can provide protection for up to 3 weeks.
Elemental Sulphur, Slow Dried Ginger Rhizome, Vitamins & Amino Acids (1%)